We are looking for a new Area Manager, to join the Bidvest Noonan team covering the Humberside area!
We are looking for Area Manager who will drive delivery of cleaning, waste, pest control and other soft FM services against our customer’s portfolio. You’ll be someone who can work within a team and ensure targets are achieved within a timely manner.
- Responsible for the operations of the team and for the delivery of the overall operational & financial targets.
- To proactively maintain regular engagement with key client contacts in line with client expectations. Development of strategic partnerships with these stakeholders
- Consistently ensure the delivery of client KPI’s.
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate achievement of results i.e. health and safety, new innovation, business improvements, cost savings and revenue generation
- Work in conjunction with the Operations Manager to ensure that regular formal and informal meetings are conducted with clients to identify issues or areas of opportunity or concern and to work closely with the wider management team.
- Responsible for training & development, performance, motivation, safety, welfare, and discipline of team members
- Ensure compliance by maintaining all contract documentation up to date
- To select, recruit and vet employees in alignment with Company and Client policies, terms and conditions, and be accountable for their induction and ongoing training and development.
- To ensure compliance with all company’s HR policies and procedures by strictly adhering to and acting upon within authority, and that no action is initiated unless authorised by your line Managers or HR.
- To actively encourage and promote team spirit and development.
- To ensure monthly payroll figures are accurate and that all relative documentation is prepared in line with appropriate deadlines and budget controls.
- To ensure that all additional project work is commenced, progressed and concluded to the satisfaction of the client.
- To ensure that all necessary resources, materials and machines are available and on site and maintained to contract specification.
- A strong work ethic
- Team Player
- Proven management experience
- Familiarity with facilities services
What you can expect from us
Salary circa £30,000
Please note this role will require travel
To apply for this job email your details to Jessica.Burgundy@bidvestnoonan.com.