Rate: £11 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday, 2PM – 10PM
Start date: ASAP
- To carry out all cleaning tasks as detailed by the Cleaning Instruction Cards / work schedule, to agreed standard, as directed by the Hygiene Supervisor/Relief Hygiene Supervisor/Site Hygiene Manager.
- Report faulty machinery / equipment immediately to your supervisor.
- To ensure that all machinery is Isolated / locked off prior to cleaning, as trained.
- Correct use “as trained” of hazardous chemicals – acids / alkalis.
- To attend training as required by your Line Manager / supervisor.
- Report all accidents and ‘near misses’ to your Line Manager / supervisor.
- To carry out all tasks with due regard to the contract specification and all legislation including Health and Safety, and Personal Hygiene.
Experience required for a Cleaning Operator
- Cleaning experience would be preferred, full training is provided
- Working alone and in a team
- Strong work ethic
Apply now and someone from our recruitment team will be in contact!
Bidvest Noonan is also a disability confident committed employer.
To apply for this job email your details to Katie.Sismore@bidvestnoonan.com.