Here at Bidvest Noonan, we are experts at creating individual service solutions. Ensuring all solutions are designed carefully to fit our clients’ needs perfectly.
Are you a well-versed in all things cleaning and looking for a new challenge? If so this is the role for you!
Due to team growth, we are now on the lookout for a new full-time Site Manger. You’ll join us onsite with our retail client in Leeds, focusing on delivery of a consistent high standard of customer service and standards to exceed customer expectation with a team of highly skilled and supported individuals.
We are looking for someone who is naturally organised and a team player, someone who is keen to achieve exceptional cleaning standards and strive to team targets.
- Fully understand Specification and implement on site
- Understand KPI/SLA’s and ensure targets are met monthly
- Submission of additional works following approved processes
- Manage all budgets, hours, consumables, uniform, stationary
- Utilise approved tools to manage budgets and consumables e.g. budget tracker, Bunzl order form, Helpdesk
- Management of all service lines and sub-contractor works
- Management of all machinery issues and responsible for ensuring machines are fully operable at all times
- All electronic auditing requirements- Weekly & Monthly
- Rotas/Schedules in place for staff
- Staff recruitment, retention and development
- Management of payroll processes and budgets
- Managing HR activity within on-site team and carrying out staff management processes in line with HR guidance
- Building relationships with Client and sub-contractors (regular communication/updates)
- Regular communication with Soft Services Manager
- Create and maintain schedules for staff and procedures associated with soft services delivery and completion.
- Oversee all third-party activities associated with soft services performed
- Creation of procedures for problem prevention and intervention
- Act as front-line trouble shooters in anticipating and identifying potential problems and acting quickly to resolve them
- Ensure that all staff are assessed/developed/performance managed on a regular basis, to include annual Pathways to Success
- Site Management experience will be required
- Comfortable working both alone and in a team
- Flexibility is key
Bidvest Noonan are a team of 27,000 passionate and customer focussed people. We work together to deliver exceptional service and value to customers across the UK and Ireland. We recruit great people to deliver our services and we provide them with the resources, training and direction they need to do their best work.
What you can expect from us
- £14 per hour
- 5 days a week, flexible approach to start/finish times
- 40 hours per week.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.